Here are some of the brands I’m loyal to and the products I couldn’t live without! I’ll update it as I mention mor
- Chobani is definitely one of my favorites. I always have at least one tub of 0% plain stocked in my refrigerator. I’ve been dying to try the 2%, but its no where to be found. HELP! Right now I have an overflowing shelf of raspberry, pear, banana and apple cinnamon. I love that they only use all natural ingredients and include no added sugars.
- Kashi cereals are a go- to for me. I’m almost finished with a box of Heart to Heart warm cinnamon and I just got into some Berry Blossoms. Is it just me, or does it taste just like Captain Crunch berries?! I’ve had a bunch of different varieties and they never disappoint!
- Nature’s Path Love Crunch granola has also stolen my heart. Some brands of granola contain 15-20 grams of sugar per serving. Love Crunch’s Dark Chocolate with Red Berries flavor clocks in at only 6 grams! I love sprinkling them on yogurt, and who wouldn’t go crazy for flavors like these?!
- Larabar. How can you not love them? (well, maybe not the price) Delicious, raw ingredients and so many different flavors. As a coconut lover, the Coconut Creme Pie is definitely my favorite. But a close second is definitely every other flavor they make. I’ve tried making my own in the past, but neither the flavor or the consistency is ever the same
- Blue Diamond is an awesome brand. Almonds are a great source of protein and healthy fats, and this company sure has a lot of them. Whole Natural are a good staple, but Salt and Vinegar? Lime n Chili? Cinnamon Brown Sugar and Mint Dark Chocolate?! How can you choose just one? And don’t even get me started on my almond milk addiction. If you haven’t tried the Unsweetened Coconut Almond Milk, I suggest you drive to the store immediately and buy some. Aaaa(lmond)-mazing.
- Bob’s Red Mill is great for buying natural and healthy ingredients. There’s so many different flours, grains, baking aids, sweeteners, cereals.. Need I say more?
Other products I love:
- Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts- This is a new one for me because I just started seeing it in New York. Ice cream is my absolute favorite thing in this world. Arctic Zero is made from whey concentrate, and doesn’t quite have the creaminess of real ice cream, but doctored up with some toppings, it satisfies my cravings and I don’t feel guilty about eating an entire pint.
- Protein Plus Roasted Peanut Flour– Whoever discovered this stuff, I am forever in your debt. Peanut butter is without a doubt one of my favorite foods and I’m pretty sure I could finish an entire container in one sitting. I love mixing peanut flour with water and spreading it on pancakes or dipping an apple into it. It’s also great mixed into plain greek yogurt.
- Zico Dark Chocolate Coconut Water- I love dark chocolate and I love coconut water, match made in heaven.
- Chimes Peanut Butter Ginger Chews- I’d never had them until I read about Heather‘s addiction. I searched high and low and finally was victorious! This is the only flavor I’ve tried so far but I’m determined to find the others!
- Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter. If you’ve had it, there’s no need for me to explain. If not, you haven’t truly lived yet.
- My pride and joy (I can’t believe I haven’t mentioned this yet!) is my Cuisinart Prep 7 7 Cup Food Processor. There was a time where I used this thing every day. My stepmom got it on sale for $70 and I loved it so much that they gave it to me. It makes chopping and shredding effortless and blends all the nut butter and hummus I want. 🙂